Blog Retirement... And Life Thereafter

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I have officially decided to retire this blog. Unfortunately, life is just too busy to keep up, as I am sure you have noticed from my tapered off posting. However, I am starting a new blog of just my photography things. I have been doing it on the side for people quite a bit lately, and decided to turn it into a separate blog. It is still a work in progress, so expect changes over the next few weeks. Click on the picture below to check it out...


3 comments:

andrea said...

Looking forward to your photos!

Joel Oliver said...

I'm a little surprised, because you've kept up a blog for so long! However these pictures are FANTASTIC!

Jami Janelle said...

i will mourn the loss of being able to read about your life and recipes and wild happenings... but will hopefully get to hear more crazy stories in person or chat. love you my bosom friend!

 
Don't Choke! - by Templates para novo blogger